DavidAndGoliathProject [at] gmail.com
Contact the Project
9 responses to “Contact the Project”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
@DavGolProject on Twitter
- Judge adjusted 3 #Manning charges to fit gov't argument, which at times failed to substantiate allegations: ow.ly/nt4GM 9 years ago
- MT @salon: Manning verdict: What you need to know about guilty/not guilty outcome, sentencing & more: slnm.us/C9UvrfL via @emptywheel 9 years ago
- #Manning found guilty of most charges, but NOT GUILTY of "aiding the enemy." May still face 154 years: ow.ly/nt3Bh via @Reuters 9 years ago
Like Us on Facebook
Join 63 other subscribers
Recent Posts on DGP
The Project Archives
Syndicate the Project
- Finding Inspiration in Scars and BurnoutOn the cusp of Occupy Wall Street’s one year anniversary, the media (both mainstream and professional leftist outlets) are asking the question: “Is the Occupy movement on the decline?” and deservedly so. The movement, while certainly not finished, has lost numbers and steam for the time being. Some journalists have even mentioned “activist burnout.” What […] […]
- Standing up to the Richest Man in the WorldWhy is an international coalition of activists and business interests taking on a respected university – and one of the most powerful men in the world? An honorable degree? “I am concerned that George Washington University – an American icon – is sending the wrong message to Mexicans wanting to come to this country to […]
- Why “Bank Sleep” MattersThe march from Independence Mall to the Philadelphia Stock Exchange begins. An Occupy Philadelphia affinity group has been holding this federally-enforced space for over two weeks now – without signing a permit – and sleeping outside a Wells Fargo regional headquarters directly across the street at night. The National Park Service would not allow them […] […]
- Finding Inspiration in Scars and Burnout
August 18th, 2011 at 5:01 am
New artist here. I’ve already put this on my FB page. I’m also composing a painting for the project. I’ll send pics as soon as it is finished.
August 18th, 2011 at 5:52 am
Thanks Grace. Looking forward to it!
September 6th, 2011 at 1:52 am
Just letting you know I am subscribing by google reader. Look forward to seeing more from you!
September 6th, 2011 at 12:46 pm
Thank you Justin!
October 14th, 2011 at 4:44 am
Dude, we all need money otherwise we woulnd’t be OccupyingWallStreet to begin with. But by you soliiciting for cash you are tainting the movement. Its a rookie mistake, live and learn. Hope you can take constuctive criticism from a fellow artisit and season activist protestor.
November 1st, 2011 at 7:28 pm
I appreciate your opinion, Billy, but with all due respect, this is money that won’t even make me break even with the expenses incurred through traveling to occupations. I’m not working and I’m there for people who want to be there but cannot. No hard feelings though, and thanks for your comment.
December 6th, 2011 at 6:59 pm
I am currently doing Multimedia Journalism at University. I find this to be a awesome read.
December 20th, 2011 at 2:34 pm
I’m a professor of cultural history. Could you put me in touch with the organizers of the Free University? I would like to become involved. feel free to emai me at cmd2245 [at] yahoo [dot] com.
December 23rd, 2011 at 8:03 pm
Email the Project and I’d be happy give you information. 🙂